• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Updates from the Female Wrestling Channel

femalewrestling

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Briella and Carmella vs Monroe and Mylina - (REAL) - 2019

Real Tag Team Female Wrestling!

JL6URz2l.jpg

WATCH HERE:
https://www.femalewrestlingchannel....s-monroe-jamison-and-mylina-tigress-tag-team/

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
I can't tell from the previews, but do your matches have a "victory segment" for the winner after the match? Not necessarily a "sex round", but even something like victory poses, or something where the winner gets to enjoy her victory?

femalewrestling

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I can't tell from the previews, but do your matches have a "victory segment" for the winner after the match? Not necessarily a "sex round", but even something like victory poses, or something where the winner gets to enjoy her victory?
Great question. That happens moreso in the scripted matches and the photoshoots, but there have been times one woman will pose over the other one after a real victory.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Great question. That happens moreso in the scripted matches and the photoshoots, but there have been times one woman will pose over the other one after a real victory.
I think you might entice more purchases if you include this, and make it clear in the previews. I get you aren't a sex site like Evolved Fights, but having the winner grind with a facesit, or at the very least, a little foot domination can be a key selling point. At least, it is for me, which is why I buy wrestling videos from all of those sites that have that. You can still have the "pure" wrestling vids, but offer this as an option on at least some of the others and see how it goes.
1680889367940.png

femalewrestling

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
If you would like to make your money back within 180 days and have it DOUBLED consider becoming a Lifetime Legacy Member as we have limited spots left.

You can also make money being on camera wrestling the ladies!

The full details are here:
https://www.femalewrestlingchannel.com/shop/legacy-membership-at-the-female-wrestling-channel/

Once the spots are gone, the only way to get a spot is to purchase one from an existing Legacy Member, ONLY if they put a spot up for sale.

4p5y5BOl.jpg